Small Hybrid Sports Concept What Kind Of Car Should I Get?

What kind of car should I get? - small hybrid sports concept

I get a new car and do not know what to buy. Now I think

1.Mini Cooper
2.VW Beetle

Since then decided to play on the colors and I wish time could be converted or not lol! So I do not know many of you will say, get the copper, but if one of you have, or have been in a bug, let me know what you think of them as it is better and why?

My biggest concern is, of course, MPG, and durability / longevity.

With prices not really bother me very much, especially since I invest the time into a new vehicle for the chance, but I'm sure I want a small vehicle. I do not want hybrid or Prius sport and a little bit about my decision between these two. Thank you!

5 comments:

Henry C said...

VW Beetle Cabrio hands down

See how long they have been to

billy.qu... said...

Get the Mini to connect the two cars in a place like mpg driverside.com compare the estimated costs of ownership, and how often you receive any compensation. VW is not exactly the best reliability record, and the insect is the ugliest car until they produce (the rabbit is much better!)

chris2EM said...

If you are looking for better gas mileage and reliability is better with the Mini.

justcuri... said...

The two bad decisions.

justcuri... said...

The two bad decisions.

Post a Comment