Mens Digital Watches How Do I Make My Watch Stop Beeping?

How do i make my watch stop beeping? - mens digital watches

Recently, I received a clock as a gift from a friend. It looks good and I like. But one thing makes me crazy. It beeps every hour, I would not mind if there is a slight noise, but I must have heard a beep LOUDEST clock. Worse, at midnight, it will beep 20 times literally. How can I prevent it sounds. The mark of the clock is "Arnette and the model" ar03401. Here is a picture of her.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Arnette-Digital-Anal ...
Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

does peace sign said...

like a clock that is awsome, I just read the manual or Awatcha workshop and ask them if there is any way to stop it, there's probably Thet Cuz I had problems my clock also

mj said...

Take a hammer to him.

batmannn ! said...

omg, lol ur part of the description was a bit of fun!
anyway. I would try to take one of these watch / saves time and ask the store if u can stop or remove the beep

amanda_b... said...

. destroying

Post a Comment