Items Allowed In Carry On Luggage Can Anyone Tell Me If The Following Items Will Be Allowed In My Carry-on Luggage On A Northwest Flight?

Can anyone tell me if the following items will be allowed in my carry-on luggage on a northwest flight? - items allowed in carry on luggage

1. Cookies (with peanut butter and chocolate cream filling)
2. IPod and iPod Charger
3. Cell phone (I know, can not use it, but it is necessary in the markup or right hand baggage?)
4. Mobile Phone Charger
5. Flash Drive
6. Camera and camera battery charger
7. Granola bars
8. Excedrin geltabs

2 comments:

Charlie said...

All this is good. You can visit the following website for all rules on the TSA in a small plane.

y2kotic4... said...

All this seems to take to carry me. The best place to get the answer that you are calling, or online at the north-west of the town.

Post a Comment