Same Person In On Video Clip Need Help To Find The Names Of Video Editing Software?

Need help to find the names of video editing software? - same person in on video clip

the first program I need is something that the 3D effect. I need a program that can easily create a 3D model, add it to a video clip and put it (with a clip like in the movie Sweeney Todd with the insects on the move)
I need the following agenda ... one little hard to explain ... bad music video in German, it, there are many of the same person in a clip. because I wanted to make a movie more than 3 twins, but only 1 person had to play all 3. I have to edit the video so that you can 3 of them in a clip to see. (if this fails, you do not get) in your head
Also, I need something, special effects, like drops of blood, explosions, fog. all these things
If you help me with at least one of these things would be better than a large

2 comments:

tlalteut... said...

http://www.ulead.com/products/runme.htm

Mikael L said...

These children are likely to Doha in a position to answer all your questions.

http://www.zeroonezero.com/video/special ...

Post a Comment