Sailboat Template Cake Should Parents Allow An 16 Year Old To Circumnavigate A Sailboat Around The World?

Should parents allow an 16 year old to Circumnavigate a Sailboat around the World? - sailboat template cake

Zac Sunderland, the second year in high school, is off to sail the adventure of his life around the world. If it is the most dangerous waterway, which will attempt to become the youngest surfer ever, filled. Mariners Many veterans fear that, should attract a lot of old salt of a sailor all risks before making a solo mission, "Dangerous, which is not 16 years old and his family really thought about it will be considered. Many support, saying that if a boy really knows of himself, must be given the opportunity.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story ...

Do you agree?

2 comments:

ஐ♥ 3Kids 2hearts 1dream ♥ஐ said...

I wish I had a hard time letting go, but I think they would allow. I would be from me the whole time for fear, and have a hard time living with myself if something went wrong. But I sincerely believe that if this means that most of them do not even take seriously, so if something happens while he would be peaceful.

Such a difficult question ... would be hard to do, I'm pretty sure that if the left one. I hope my children acting more and more used to it, do something!

Katie Mac said...

Several years ago, the children at the age of 16 were married and raise families. They are still in many parts of the world. The fact that our society several generations of young immature create themselves, forgiving does not mean that this year, do not go it alone 16 years. This is not "safe to do" for someone else, but I'm not big rise indefinitely for the protection of children in plastic bubbles.

Post a Comment